If you’re aged between 12 and 35, you’ll find all the free resources on everything of interest to you at the website joves.barcelona, with information on studies, work, housing, emotional well-being and more. You also have access to 18 points for young people located all around Barcelona.
What content does this .barcelona domain offer?
- Studies and training: discover the full range of education options available and which ones are best for you. You’ll also find information on study rooms, official language schools, grants and much more.
- Work: whether you’re looking for your first job, out of work, looking to change sector or start your own project, you’ll find personalised advice on how to do it.
- Housing: advice on looking for a flat or a room, what support is available to help you pay the rent, information on saving energy at home and all things related to housing.
- Well-being: discover the municipal services and resources for emotional and psychological support, sexual and reproductive health, physical activity and sport.
- Activities: get the most out of your free time with all the cultural and recreational options available to young people.